Python | Django | Parsing | SQL | DRF | Scraping | API | OOP | Web | HTML and CSS | HTMX | Heroku | Beget | Docker | Excel | Git | MySQL | PostgreSQL | MS SQL Server | Jira | Postman | GitHub
Python Developer | JP Company SP Z O.O. | 12/2022-current
• microservice development based on MySQL, MS SQL Server, tkinter, requests, API, bs4, BeautifulSoup, openpyxl, Pandas, excel, etc.;
• automated the process of formation and submission of transport documents (CMR);
• automated the process of forming goods, prices, personal discounts, etc.;
• usage tkinter, bs4, BeautifulSoup, Selenium, openpyxl, Pandas, excel and others;
• reduced the company's expenses by 3-4 percent monthly;
• reduced the time to complete some tasks by about 88 percent.
Python Developer | Alivaria Brevery | 11/2022-current
• developing back-end components and microservices based on Django, DRF, requests, API, bs4, BeautifulSoup, excel, etc.;
• optimized the process of collecting receivables;
• automated the process of checking counterparties for bankruptcy, liquidation, reorganization;
• increased the company's profits from debt collection by 19 percent;
• developing a project for task tracking.
QA Engineer | uTest | 05/2021-03/2022
• receiving and executing paid projects;
• software testing;
• passing test cases;
• compiling and submitting bug reports.
Django. I have several pet-projects developed with Django. Some of them are a real estate website and a dynamic resume building website. The real estate website includes standard Django logic, as well as features such as search, sorting, filtering, and more, as well as various forms, including for feedback with an email newsletter sub-debugger. The site for creating a resume includes mainly dynamic forms implemented using HTMX, user accounts, services for business logic and more. There are multi-level relations between the models, one-to-many and many-to-many.
DjangoRestFramework. I've been working on some projects with the API. For serialazers I used packages such as models, serializers, JSONanalyzer, JSONRenderer, Response. Registration and authentication using tokens were also implemented. Access rights for users using BasePermission and permissions have been developed. For CRUD ii used viewSets and generics.
Site parsing. For parsing sites, I use the libraries reguests, bs4, BeautifulSoup, Selenium and others. Here I have several commercial projects. Some of them are a parser for collecting information about the status of counterparties from various sites and a parser for collecting and generating a catalog of goods, prices, personal discounts, etc. These projects also include email newsletters, work with excel, json, text and other files.
Database. I have experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, SQLite. Used clients such as pgAdmin, HeidiSQL, SQL Server Management, etc. I have both T-SQL development experience (window functions, triggers, views, stored procedures, frames, transactions, etc.) and database administration (installation and configuration, load testing, query optimization, table normalization, etc.).
• GitHub | https://github.com/imartov
• Stack Overflow | https://stackoverflow.com/users/20461872/imartov